Specialized sums up their S-Works 6 road shoes in two simple phrases: explosive speed and superior comfort. The S-Works 6 is Specialized's stiffest and most efficient shoe ever. Combine that with a Body Geometry sole and footbed that optimizes hip, knee, and foot alignment, the Padlock heel system that locks your feet into the shoes, and independent Boa closures for a custom, on-the-fly fit, and you have one incredibly comfortable, efficient pair of shoes.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Specialized's stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline (patent-pending) carbon plate to maximize power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0.
- Dyneema Cubic Tech directional fibers are thermobonded to create no stretch zones for ultimate connection.
- Independent Boa S2-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa Lifetime Guarantee.
- PadLock molded heel and one-piece stroble upper for superior fit.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Form Fit last with roomy toe box for ultimate connectivity and comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 224g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|USA LTD / 42.5||00888818294176||61018-02425||61018-02425|
|USA LTD / 45||00888818294183||61018-0245||61018-0245|
|USA LTD / 42||00888818294169||61018-0242||61018-0242|